The AceroRosso restaurant is just off the main road on the way to Cortina d’Ampezzo, near Vodo di Cadore. It is in a quiet and panoramic position, with a stunning view of Mount Pelmo. It is in a characheristic mountain chalet style, with local rustic wood and an open fire, which create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The new owners, Aldo and Raffaella Melon, offer traditional dishes with a good wine list to accompany them.
In the summer it is possible to eat outside on the terrace.
AceroRosso is ideal for weddings and ceremonies, birthdays, business lunches and dinners, or for a romantic meal, thanks to its wonderful position and ample dining room and outdoor spaces.
- Pumpkin Pie with Chestnut cream
- Beef Tartare
- Three types of Canederli (local bread dumplings) with butter and local Vinigo Cabbage
- Spaghetti with Onions
- Stag Fillet with cranberries and Polenta and Celeriac purea
- Duck’s Breast with Tomatoes Gratin
- Gianduia Mousse with dark chocolate sauce
- The AceroRosso Cake
A good selection of wines
A range of homemade grappas.
- By Redazione
- Email: email@example.com