Until November 2018 the Restaurant is open from Thursday to Sunday from 7pm to 10pm, serving only pizzas
Open all year with the following week day closures:
all day tuesday and wednesday lunch time
(only in low season)
Sandra and Massimo’s “La Tavernetta” is a cozy restaurant and pizzeria, just a step away from the central pedestrian area, near the Olympic Ice Stadium.
It has family friendly environment with local and Venetian typical homemade dishes, and wonderful pizzas, one of the best in the areas, also for takeaways.
The restaurant is available also for numerous groups, work lunches and dinners, ceremonies and anniversaries.
- Large variety of tasty pizzas. You must try the special pizza of the house: “Rà Pizza” a pizza roll stuffed as desired
- Pennette (pasta) “Tavernetta” with speck (affumicated pork), radicchio and affumicated ricotta
- “Casunziei all’Ampezzana” (local ravioli filled with beetroots) and homemade gnocchi
- “Baccalà” (salted codfish) and Venetian tripe
- Homemade desserts
Wines and Cellar
There is a good selection of wines and homemade aromatized grappas
- By Redazione
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org