Open all year round
high season: always open, Saturday and Sunday open all day non stop
low season: closed all day Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
At Borca di Cadore, on the main road to Cortina, near the cycling path “Lunga Via delle Dolomiti” there is the restaurant Cianzia.
Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant is family run, and offers traditional dishes from the Cadore area, including Italian meat and game.
The pasta and cakes are homemade, and in some dishes the local beans Fagiolo Gialét della Valbelluna (Slowfood product), are used. All the cured meats are from the Sauris area and also organic products are used.
There are two warm and welcoming dining rooms, where you can also admire the local artisan products created by the Andreotta Paule family.
In the summer it is possible to have lunch outside on the panoramic terrace, with a beautiful view over Mount Pelmo and Antelao; in high season there are special menus dedicated to cyclists and motorcyclists.
- Green Gnocchetti with spinach and wild herbs served with local ricotta (spersàda)
- Gnoche da dota with cream and mushrooms
- Tagliatelle pasta with raboso and local stag sausage (pastin di cervo)
- Casunziei del Cadore – local ravioli filled with beetroots
- Tagliata di Fassona – (beef) with pumpkin chips
- Stag chops with cranberry sauce
- Salumi (cured meats) from Sauris
Wines and Cellar
There is a good wine cellar, whilst beer enthusiasts can taste the Zahre Beer, an artisan beer from the Sauris area.
- By Redazione
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org